Saturday, June 25, 2011

Healing with Water

Yesterday was "Heal the Water" day on Facebook, a day set aside for healers, lightworkers and anyone who felt so inclined, to send gratitude to our Earth's water supply and bless it for all it provides us. Water is the ultimate healer, purifying, cleansing and so very powerful...
So it felt right for me to do this. I expressed my grief and remorse for the way mankind has treated our water and the sad state it is in in many places. I sent the water healing and expressed to it my humble gratitude. But then I got thinking, this shouldn't be something we just do once a year. "Heal the Water" day should be every day! Everyday we should show water our ultimate gratitude, even if it just through a simple ritual or prayer for its healing.

A good way to do this is to take time once a day, I usually choose morning time while I'm making a cuppa tea with my breakfast, to just place your power (writing) hand over the glass, mug or teapot that contains the water and make a clockwise spiral 3 times envisioning golden light emanating from your palm into the water. Whilst doing this you can just simply bless and thank the water for sustaining life and offering its power to nourish you today. Another practice I do, again usually while fixing a cuppa, is stirring the water with my finger (or spoon if I happen to be adding honey!) 13 times in a clockwise motion. (On a sidenote: The number thirteen holds a positive association for me, as there are 13 moons in a calendar year and it gives a sense of completion, fulfillment as well as being in touch with the feminine psyche. If another number grabs your attention instead, use it!) This blesses the drink and gives it a warm, powerful "glow" to its aura and makes me feel good and confident that what I'm about to imbibe will serve my greatest need nutritionally and spiritually.

All of this is achieved through the power of intention and the confidence that what you are doing is indeed working and making a difference. And it truly does!!! ~Fae blessings my friends~ xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment